K9 Rewards™ Terms and Conditions
K9 REWARDS™ TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the K9 Rewards™ Program (the “Program”), and how members of the Program will earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products and online activities that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain products online. To the extent K9 NUTRA™ products are available at brick-and-mortar retail establishments or third party sites, such products are not currently eligible for accumulation of points.
Eligibility. In order to be eligible for the Program, you must create an account as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. You may create an account if you are at least thirteen (13) years of age, have Internet access, and have a U.S. Resident mailing address. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you must have your parent’s permission to register for an account.
If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site resulting from such access or use.
You may only have one member account per natural person. Persons who are discovered to have more than one account forfeit their points and will be unsubscribed from the Program.
How to Enroll in the Program
Create an account. Visit K9Nutra.com and become a registered user of the Site. Click here to be taken directly to the registration page. You will be asked for your first and last name, your email address, and a password. You will also be given the option to sign up for our newsletter. Once you have submitted the requisite information, you will be sent an email to the address you listed confirming your membership, and you arae now a member ("Member").
How to Access/Change Your Member Information. You must keep your personal information on your Account up-to-date. To do so, click on the "My Account" section and access your account by entering your registered email address and current password. From your dashboard you can access your account information; review your current and past orders; change your profile; and manage your subscriptions and applications.
How to Cancel Your Membership. You may cancel your account at any time. To cancel your account, please send an email to email@example.com and write “cancel membership” in the subject line. The email must come from the account currently listed on our servers as being associated with your Program. If you no longer have access to that email address, please contact our customer service department and we will verify your status and cancel your account. Upon cancellation, you are no longer a member and any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed. Points maintain their value only on valid accounts in good standing, and except as otherwise provided here for redemption, have no cash value outside of their redemption value on the Site.
II. EARNING POINTS
General. Members can earn points on the purchase of qualifying online products at K9Nutra.com. To receive points for your Online purchases, you must be signed into your account. You may check at any time to see if you are signed in to the Site by looking in the upper right hand corner of the site. Any products that do not qualify for points are noted on the Site.
Earning Rate. Members earn ten (10) points for every one dollar ($1) spent on qualifying purchases: (i) qualifying online products, if you are logged into the Site. Points are based on your order subtotal, after any discounts, shipping, and taxes only. Points are rounded down to the nearest whole number. For example, if you spend $12.50, shipping was $3.00, and tax was $0, your subtotal will be $9.50 and you will receive 90 points. Calculation is as follows: $9.50 (which is rounded down to $9) x 10 points per dollar = 90 points.
Addition of Points to Accounts. Points will be added to your Account under the following conditions, and will generally show up immediately. You will receive points:
- At the time of account registration
- During the purchase of qualifying products
- For other activities outlined on the Site that may show up from time to time. Note that for these other activities, including “bonus point” accumulations and other point promotions, points may show as “pending,” depending upon the activity.
Exclusions. Members earn points only on the purchase price of: (i) qualifying Online products. Calculation of points excludes payment by the Member for shipping charges and all taxes, including without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes or use taxes. Points will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or service. For example, if a product that is normally $50 is on sale for $25, a Member will only earn points on the purchase price of $25. Purchases of gift cards, redemption of vouchers, and any type of price adjustments, including merchandise returns, are not eligible for points. All purchases made: (i) by a Member prior to such member joining the Program, (ii) Online without a Member being logged onto the Website with the Member's Account number linked to the Member's Online account, are not eligible for Program credit. Purchase of K9 NUTRA products outside the K9Nutra.com website are not eligible for the Program.
Returns. Points earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, refund, declined credit card or gift card, or other credit will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the points earned for the original transaction, including any bonus points that may be applicable. If a return will cause your account to have a negative point balance, you will not begin earning points again until your points balance is returned to zero (0), by making purchases, or engaging in other promotional activities offered from time to time.
Bonus Point Promotions. From time to time, K9 NUTRA, LLC (“K9 NUTRA”) may run certain bonus point promotions. Under bonus point promotions, Members can earn additional or "bonus points" in connection with the purchase of certain online products. When you purchase these specially marked products, or make the purchase during a bonus points time period, you will earn bonus points on each product, as specified in the offer. Bonus point promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the offer and may be offered at any time in K9 NUTRA’s sole discretion. Bonus point offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
Sign up: points are added to your account instantly
Birthday: points are added to your account on your birthday instantly (pending you provided your correct birthday)
Order: points are added to your account when your order ships
Social: issued on post, limited to a total of 2 social engagement earnings per week, 4 per month
Review: points are added to your account when the review is approved
Guidelines For Product Reviews
- Reviews allow site members to share feedback on purchased products. When writing a review, please note the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product and your experience using it
- Provide details as to why you like or dislike the product
- All submitted reviews are read by our moderators and are subject to our terms. K9 NUTRA reserves the right to not post a review or to withdraw a posted review for any reason. Your review will be excluded if it violates our guidelines and/or general terms.
III. REDEEMING POINTS
- How To Use Your Points. You are not eligible to redeem points until you have activated a K9 account. The maximum number of points that may be used in a single transaction is 20,000 points. Points may only be used Online at the K9Nutra.com website.
- Redemption of points towards purchases of products is subject to product availability.
- Your rewards points can be used to redeem a discount on your order total (pending you have enough points). Please note, if you are redeeming points for a discount on your order total you will not be allowed to also apply a discount code to the same order. In the same procedure, if you apply a discount code to an order, you will not be allowed to apply Reward points toward the same order.
- Gift cards. Points cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards. Gift card redemption, however, is eligible for points. Points accrued pursuant to the use of a gift card will benefit the gift card user, provided the user has an account in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Note that points may only be redeemed for the purchase price of the product. Sales tax, shipping, and other handling charges assessed in addition to the price of the product are your responsibility and points may not be used to discount these additional charges.
- Exclusions. Only one account per natural person. Points may not be transferred or gifted at this time. Points accumulated on different accounts by different persons may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Points have no cash value outside of the K9Nutra.com website and are available only to Members in good standing.
- Points Expiration and Time Lapses. All points acquired, whether standard points or bonus points, shall expire 365 days from the date the points are added to your account. Points expire 365 days from the date in which they were assigned to your account, regardless of point status (on hold, approved, etc.). For example, points earned on July 1, 2016 will expire at 12:01am Eastern Time July 1, 2017. Specific onsite activities in which points will be awarded are set to accrue points based on a time lapse at the discretion of K9 NUTRA.
- By registering with K9Nutra.com and joining the Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the Program. K9 NUTRA reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the Program, your account, the redemption of points, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the point conversion ratio and the point expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. K9 NUTRA may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use points already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. A Member's points balance, as reflected in K9 NUTRA’s records, shall be deemed correct. K9 NUTRA reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any Member's account based on K9 NUTRA’s internal records related to such Member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and K9 NUTRA’s internal records, K9 NUTRA’s internal records will control. K9 NUTRA assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer points earned or granted under the Program is strictly limited. The sale of points is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your points as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving points and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by K9 NUTRA. The points balance in a Member's account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. K9 NUTRA may revoke any Member's membership in the Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other K9 NUTRA program. Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of K9 NUTRA.
For additional information or assistance, CONTACT US.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Program are subject to change at K9 NUTRA’s sole discretion at any time and without notice to customers. Upon customer’s at-will termination of their K9Nutra.com registered account, or if a customer is termination for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of this Site, all points will immediately be forfeited and will no longer be redeemable. K9 NUTRA will make reasonable efforts to award points as outlined above to all (a) registered and (b) qualifying K9Nutra.com customers, but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.
- Points are nontransferable, nonredeemable for cash, are only valid in the U.S., are nonrefundable and are not valid outside of K9Nutra.com. Purchases made outside K9Nutra.com are not valid for point accrual.
Employees of K9 NUTRA are not eligible to participate in the Program.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must reside in the US or Canada.
- One (1) K9 Rewards™ account per customer and per address.
- K9 Rewards™ discounts cannot be combined with any other discount, coupon or offer.
- Limit 1 discount per order.
- A maximum of 20,000 PawPoints™ can be redeemed on any single order.
- K9 Rewards™ can only be earned through, and used towards, online orders.
- K9 Rewards™ are not valid on orders received via phone, fax or mail.
- PawPoints™ cannot be accrued until successful creation of an account with K9 NUTRA™ on K9Nutra.com.
- No PawPoints™ are awarded for purchases prior to account creation.
- You must be logged into your account when making a purchase to earn PawPoints™.
- PawPoints™ are not earned on taxes, shipping charges, or any other fees that may be associated with your order.
- PawPoints™ are issued after checkout has been completed and we have received payment in full for your order.
- PawPoints™ will be deducted from your K9 Rewards™ account for any returned purchases.
- Multiple K9 Rewards™ accounts are prohibited and will be closed and all PawPoints™ forfeited.
- PawPoints™ are void where prohibited by law.
- K9 NUTRA™ reserves the right to terminate and invalidate PawPoints™ awarded improperly or obtained in violation of the terms and conditions.